How will our Intensive Revision Workshops benefit your child ?
The Intensive Revision Workshops will get your child to gain the momentum and confidence to:
- Revise comprehensively on key essential concepts on a topic – by – topic basis.
- Gain a better understanding of the topics.
- Apply concepts on application examination questions
- Celebrate every correct answer and ask what’s wrong for incorrect ones.
We know it isn’t easy for students to accomplish all the mentioned by themselves, with distractions from Internet, handphones, TV, friends, going out, no interest in subject, almost totally giving up on the subject…
Here’s what we have to help your child:
Annual June Intensive Revision Workshops for GCE O-Level Additional/Elementary Mathematics & Chemistry:
- Designed into workshops with a focused topic(s) coverage, including key essential concepts, application strategies, relationship linkage, easy-to-remember analogies for understanding abstracts.
- Our lessons are delivered in an interactive manner: participants are encouraged to take part in questioning and answering in every workshop. This ensures your child learns effectively within the shortest period of time.
How can we be sure that our Intensive Revision Workshops will help your child?
- Ai Ling and Sean are writers for popular academic websites widely read by almost ten thousands of local and international readers every month.
- Ai Ling is the invited book author for the latest GCE O-Level Ten Years Series (2003-2012) for Additional and Elementary Maths.
- Sean is the invited book author for the latest GCE O-Level Ten Years Series (2003-2012) for Chemistry,Pass with Distinction – Thought-provoking application questions book, GCE A-Level H2 Chemistry Past Years Series (2007-2012) Yearly Edition and Topical Edition books.
- They are both full-time professional trainers who have over 15+ years of teaching experience.
- They’ve worked with thousands and thousands of students (& parents) from more than 160 schools.
- Proven track record: In 2012, 113 out of 122 of their students scored ‘A’ or ‘B’ for their O-Level Chemistry & Mathematics. 4 out every 5 students improved 2 grades or more!
- They’ve been invited by CDAC , SINDA and Mendaki to conduct revision programmes and public talks for O-Levels.