Our mission is to help your child to pass Chemistry with distinction, happily.
Let’s work together to help your child to improve their Chemistry results.
Is your child struggling to score in Chemistry?
Is your child insisting that they can cope on their own but results show otherwise?
Is getting your child to study Chemistry just like forcing medication down their throat?
Frustrating, nerve-racking and bitter.
You are not alone.
We know as we have worked together with more than 1600 students (and their parents) from almost every secondary schools and junior colleges.
Chemistry is an abstract subject that your child isn’t able to “see”.
We help them to see Chemistry using analogies, association with everyday life examples and application in industry examples.
By opening up their mind, your child can finally understand abstract concepts easier, can find more motivation to study Chemistry without having to be nagged at and can see improvement faster.
They save more time, they start to find joy in learning and they look forward to more challenges!
We can work together with you and your child to achieve all the above confidently if you give us the time.
We put in our 100% commitment for your child and we expect your child to put in the effort too!
As parents, you are involved too! You would need to supervise, encourage and support your child.
You would be updated of your child’s
progress every 2 – 3 months. You can communicate openly with us anytime as
About Sean Chua – The Chemistry Specialist
Despite being the top student for O-Level in my school, I chose the path of polytechnic – chemical process technology instead of the top junior colleges.
The hands-on approach served me so well that it motivated me to win several academic awards (OCBC Book Prize, Chemical Process Technology award, Singapore Surface Finishing award) and it was such an eye – opener when I saw how my Chemistry knowledge come alive during my industrial attachment. I graduated as the top student in the chemical process technology course.
Fuelled by the interest to explore Chemistry in depth, I continued my learning in NUS Applied Chemistry and upon graduation with a 2nd Upper Honors, I joined a Chemical MNC as their technical specialist where my work involved designing solutions for the top chemists, university Chemistry professors for their research projects.
I turned into teaching Chemistry tuition full-time as the joy of seeing students’ spark in their eyes when Chemistry finally makes sense far surpasses the satisfaction from my corporate work.
I learn best when I can “see” it.
And I believe it applies for your child too.
My wealth of industrial experience allows me to make Chemistry lessons come alive for my students all these years.
I strongly believe your child has the potential to pass Chemistry with distinction. It’s just a matter of attitude, strategies and finding the right teacher to unlock his potential.
“His indefatigable spirit and enthusiasm in whatever he does is an inspiration to his fellow schoolmates.”Mdm Pua Tee Too, English & Geography teacher 1993 – 1994
“Sean is full of passion to relate abstract Chemistry theories to his students in an enjoyable way, and shares from his heart.”Parent Mrs Vina Yeow
Allow me to be brutally honest, realistic and practical.
- If you are looking for a school teacher, I am not. So I do not expect your child to show up and simply listen. I conduct the lesson like a conversation – engaging, lively and memorable. I ask questions and I highly encourage your child to ask questions anytime too! Interaction is the only way to open up your child’s mind especially if Chemistry is not their favourite subject.
- I need time for your child to understand and not memorise the concepts. To interlink the relationships clearly. To gain the confidence in answering questions. I do not force information down their throat. So please start your child early for my lessons. Last minute miracles might not work for everyone.
- You are responsible to ensure your child clarifies with me when in doubts and applies what they have learnt. While I get them understand the essential concepts, provide the channels for them to clarify, give them exposure to questions of varying challenge level, don’t you agree your child still needs to put in the effort to see results?
5 More Facts about Mr Sean Chua
- Mr Sean Chua is the only Chemistry specialist who is the invited author by SAP Publisher for both O-Level Pure Chemistry and A-Level H2 Chemistry Ten Years Series (TYS) books.
- IP Chemistry students benefit greatly from Mr Sean Chua’s classes as he is one of the rare Chemistry tutors who is familiar with both O-Level and A-Level Chemistry syllabus.
- Due to his writing experience in TYS books, Mr Sean Chua was interviewed by The Straits Times “Memorising exam answers won’t score you the As”
- Mr Sean Chua is a certified Neuro-Linguistic Practitioner (NLP). This is one of his highly guarded secret tools on top of his loud, dynamic and energetic personality that allows him to change your child’s perception of Chemistry from totally dreading to slowly embracing and even finding interest eventually. He knows how to unlock your child’s potential through effective communication.
- 70% of our
know of Mr Sean Chua through their sibling, classmates, schoolmates, cousins,
parents’ colleagues, other tutors, school teachers …
It has been our great pleasure to have worked together with children of professors, teachers, doctors, dentists, lawyers, business owners, corporate honchos, accountants, engineers, F&B operators…
Sean is very enthusiastic in teaching. He makes Chemistry learning interesting and is able to maintain the intriguing level with the students. The kids have learnt a lot from him and are more confident with Chemistry now. They have done well in the subject and look forward to attend his lessons every week.Lee Hong (Mrs Sim), Mother of 5. She has been sending her children to our classes since 2016.
Join us for a *satisfaction guarantee trial lesson to experience how Winners Education can help your child to understand Chemistry better, faster and easier.
*We understand how important it is to find the right teacher to click with your child. If he does not click with Mr Sean Chua’s teaching style, fees paid will be refunded and he gets to keep the learning material.