With the suspension of centre-based tuition lessons, we have quickly moved all our lessons to Online Live! Learning (OLL) system.
Students, parents as well as educators have to embrace this change in teaching and learning. We are committed to support all our students to continue learning effectively.
In fact, we started OLL during the March holidays to test out the best approach so that our students continue to understand clearly with the change of teaching medium.
6 Features of Online Live! Learning™ by Winners Education
- Weekly 2 hours lesson involving whiteboard teaching of key concepts, discussion of exam-based questions
- 1 hour of complimentary Q & A Monday for students to clarify their doubts and test their understanding live!
- Notes are available for download and print to complement our students online learning
- 24/7 WhatsApp support by Mr Sean Chua personally
- All students have access to the recordings of their lesson for them to recap at their own pace
- Graded assessment will be collected and marked by Mr Sean Chua so that we can track our students’ progress.
In Winners Education, to allow our students to adapt to the ‘new’ way of learning, we work harder (on our rest day) by having an additional Q & A Monday session, complimentary for all our current students. This session will allow students to be exposed to more answering techniques and at the same time clarify their doubts.
Our Online Live! Learning (OLL) system is designed to be very similar to our physical lesson where it involves
- Whiteboard teaching of key concepts
- Exam-based questions discussion
- Ask any questions freely
- 24/7 WhatsApp for clarification of doubts, just like what many students are already doing
- Graded assignment is to be submitted via online for marking after each topic is completed.
We are grateful that students and parents are embracing this change as we move along with the development of the Covid-19 situation.
We are certain we will all emerge stronger after this episode.
Online Live! Lesson as usual at Winners Education. Call us today at 88290998 to join the rest of 90+ students to continue learning effectively and pass Chemistry with Distinction.